We are looking for a UI Designer (Part-time), to create mockups and develop graphics for user interfaces!
- Develop and design graphical user interfaces, consistent with the company's brand image and products
- Conduct user research, understand the target audience and goal of the design projects
- Work closely with the management team and UX designers, analyze and understand user research results, user needs, and complete the overall visual plan
- Control the visual quality
- Respond to feedback and iterate where necessary
- Frequent reporting to the CEO
- Perform other related duties in line with assignments
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position / with similar responsibilities (in the gaming industry preferred)
- You have strong knowledge and experience in UI design, using tools like Sketch, Zeplin, and Figma
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; you are fluent in English and have the ability to present and explain your design plans
- You are a team player with very good creative skills. You are meticulous and highly detail-oriented
Apply now with your resume and portfolio!